29 April 2011

[SOLD] ACNE Pre S/S11 Copy Letters Tee S


This is a brand new tee from the pre-spring/summer11 collection from ACNE. It was my attempt at wearing prints, but I broke down and ended up buying the slightly heavierweight plain white version. I wore this only once. It's very comfy and lightweight, perfect for the warm weather that I hope is coming our way. The top I'm selling is white with a light tan print (as seen in the second photo; colourway 'dust')

Description from ACNE website:
Short and classic fitted tee with a crinkled neck and flattering cap sleeves. Front with new SS-11 circular letter print. The round neckline is finished in a twisted shell fabric, setting it apart from your average tee. Available in a range of colors.

An Acne closet staple that'll serve you well for many years to come.

Fiber Content: 100% Cotton
Model wears a size S
Care: Machine Wash Cold











Paid: £70
Asking: £50 shipped anywhere in the UK
Listing ends: 7th May

Please leave your paypal address in the comments if sincerely interested
caroline[dot]chan49[at]gmail[dot]com

2 comments:

  1. Hey Caroline, I know this is kind of besides the point of this new site, but I live in the US and would love to buy this shirt from you! I understand shipping will be slightly more. Let me know what you think!-- katie// katiekentuckychambers(at)gmail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie,

    That's not a problem. Please add on additional $10 for shipping without tracking and $16 for shipping with tracking. Insurance is additional.

    ReplyDelete