15 May 2011

Belle Sigerson Morrison Flat Leather Boots UK 6/ EU 39

Wonderful leather boots, with exposed silver zip fastening at side. Boots have an almond toe, an asymmetric fold-over detail at top and subtle stud detail at zip pull. There are absolutely new, never worn. I really love them, but they don’t fit right on my leg, I can’t get used to high boots. I hope someone else could enjoy them!

Size: UK 6 - EU 39 (14 inches height x 14 inches calf x 0.5 inches heel)

Material: Leather

Colour: Black

Paid: around 260£ (300 €)

Asking: 175£ or 200€ shipped to Europe (other countries please ask me). I won’t send them in the original box, cause is extremely big! But if anyone is really interested I could do it adding a few extra).

Please leave your email address in the comments and let me know if you have any questions. My email address is aliarame [at] gmail

Listing ends Sunday, May 22. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment